● Cargo Trailers include (but are not limited to):
● Rigid: A static trailer that can be used when access is restricted.
● Flatbed: A trailer with no sides, allowing for cargo that will not fit or cannot be easily loaded into a standard container. This is typically used for project or out-of-gauge cargo.
● Tipper: A specialized chassis to lift the container up at one end to unload loose cargo.
● Low loader: A trailer with an adjustable deck height allowing for the transportation of particularly tall or heavy cargo.
● Container-lift trailer: A vehicle with equipment capable of lifting containers on and off the trailer.
● Genset trailer: A purpose-built trailer with its own generating equipment designed to provide power for refrigerated containers.
● We also provide our customers with the necessary guidance to determine the appropriate equipment for the safe and secure transport of their cargo.
● Our intermodal and transport teams around the world will happy to help recommend the appropriate trailer for individual cargoes, taking into account any physical or environmental considerations at the point of loading or discharge.
● Similarly, our out-of-gauge / breakbulk teams will provide the necessary expertise to arrange the transport of any oversized cargoes.